Friday 4 January 2013

What's going to happen in 2013? (part one)

The end of one year and beginning of a new year is a rather odd time, don't you think? I know this time of year is full of parties, food, drink, fancy clothes, family, friends and cheer, but it can be downright depressing for many people. It can often be a time to dwell on what has happened in the past and the pressure to make the new year better can often feel daunting. There is usually so much focus (particularly in the media) on the bad that happened in the year ending and speculation of what is to come, that I would rather just hide under the covers and let everything pass me by. So I must be incredibly thankful that 2012 was a pretty good year for me - that is not to say 2012 was perfect, but some pretty darn awesome things happened! I got engaged and just a few months later I was making the move out of the city and to my first home! Exciting stuff - stressful and expensive, but an adventure nevertheless. So what is going to happen in 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment